Paying it Forward With Just a Click…
Did you know that you can help CWPIFF by just buying the things you do normally online? Check out www.iGive.com and sign up under the Colette W. Bleistine Paying it Forward Foundation. Our foundation will receive money every time you search for anything on the internet (it’s like Google). If you buy something, we will make money, too! We can earn a $5 bonus if you shop at any store other than Amazon.com through iGive within the first 45 days of joining. This money will be used to award deserving children scholarships in Colette's name. So help CWPIFF every time you shop online, the iGive Button makes it simple! It's all free and ever so easy to be socially-conscious! There's 1825 socially-responsible stores helping to make donations happen.
Another way to donate to CWBPIFF, is by shopping on Amazon.com and registering for Amazon Smile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchase to the Colette W Bleistine Paying it Forward Foundation. So adding the 0.8% Amazon will donate to CWBPIFF for using iGive, together with the 0.5% from Amazon Smile gives us a 1.3% donation! What could be easier? Follow this link to register and start shopping! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-0750573
CWBPIFF is also registered with the United Way Donor Choice Program. To choose CWBPIFF as your donation recipient, use code number 53881.